Remote control boat for competition. Class eco expert.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
New version, ECO expert, from Ecomaster.
Boat that goes directly *from the table*
Over the past two racing seasons, we have found the ideal position inserts all internally in the boat.
Motorholder, propeller shaft line, steering ruder .
This is essential for fast and high-quality drive this boat.
Win Poland Tenshock Cup2016 in class ECO Expert.
Win Baltic Cup 2016 in class ECO Expert.
Win Swiss Cup 2017 in class ECO Expert.
Win Belgian Cup 2017 in class ECO Expert.
Win Spain championship 2017 in class ECO Expert
Win Ukrainian Championship 2017 in class ECO Expert.
Win Ecomaster Cup 2017 in class ECO Expert.
Win Swiss Cup 2018 in class ECO Expert.
Win Ukrainian Championship 2018 in class ECO Expert.
Win Ecomaster Cup 2018 in class ECO Expert.
Win Swiss Cup 2019 in class ECO Expert.
Win Ukrainian Championship 2019 in class ECO Expert.
Win Ecomaster Cup 2019 in class ECO Expert.
* Bottom of the boat is made from carbon kevlaf fiber - for greater strength of hull.
* Boat glued to the inside of all the necessary installation electronics.
Compelct of delivery:
* Steering column has ruder and all co-parts.
* Mounting servos
* Propeller shaft line.
* Have the propeller shaft of the wire 2 mm, with the adapter under 3 mm, for mounting the propeller.
* Coupling 2.00 x 4.00 mm. for connecting the motor shaft and propeller shaft - in complect.
* Shortstop power circuits (emergency stop) - the requirement of the rules.
* Paste the power wires from the emergency switch on the controller and the battery.
* Set the suction hose and tubes for water cooling of motor and ESC.
* In hull, cut holes for the intake and take out of water in case of hull revolution.
In boat installed:
* Brushless electric motor Tenshock Viper 1530 3100KV wish wathercooling, coupling connecting it to the propeller shaft.
* Sharpened and precision balanced propeller for this boat. From stainless steel. 30 mm diameter.
* Electric speed controller ZTW 80A,wish wathercooling, and fully water protection.
* Servo Corona 268. Metal gear.
* LiPo Battery for limiter: 3S1P 5800 mAh
And yet ... In the battle ....
Boat is almost no need to set up on the water ..
More from this vendor
Shipping and Policies
This store is integrated with the Western Bid™ e-commerce platform, and Western Bid, Inc. is the Merchant of Record for all purchases made in this store. Therefore, you will see "WESTERN BID" listed as the payee on your PayPal account and credit card statement.
I accept PayPal or Credit Cards only.
• Your items will be made and shipped only after the payment is cleared.
• If you don't have Paypal account and would like to pay with your Credit Card, check this step-by-step tutorial on PayPal:
Your order will be shipped only after the payment is cleared. This means if you pay via Paypal e-checks there could be delay in 3-5 business days. You can check the status of your payment in your Paypal account or in the correspond invoice here on Lavky.
All the items in the order will be securely packed and shipped within 1-3 working days of payment.
Some items may take longer. If the processing time is more than 7 days, it is clearly stated in the product description.
• Please make sure your shipping address is correct at the checkout.
We will ship your order to the address specified on Lavky.com checkout, and not to the address specified on Paypal.
Terms of Delivery
We always ship parcels with a tracking number. We will update you on the tracking number once your order has been prepared and shipped.
Usually delivery takes between one a half and four weeks.
Please note that delivery times may vary depending on your location and customs clearance, so we cannot guarantee the exact time of arrival.
Here are the approximate delivery times:
- USA: 1.5 - 2.5 weeks
- Canada: 2-3 weeks
- Europe: 1-2 weeks
- Australia: 2-3 weeks (sometimes longer, depending on Australian customs)
- The rest of the world: 2-3 weeks
We ship all the parcels from Ukraine (from our logistics centers in Kyiv and Chernivtsi) via international services (FedEx, UPS) in two stages.
First a parcel is sent by express delivery service to Europe, and then, it is shipped by air mail to the United States, Canada or Europe.
You can see the movement of the parcel by a tracking number only in the second stage - 4-6 days after sending your order from our center. We estimate the delivery time to 12-18 days.
Express delivery is available only on individual request. Please contact us if you need Express delivery before placing an order so we can update shipping options.
Customs duties and taxes
Customers are responsible for any fees, taxes and duties related to delivery and ordering products to their country of destination.
Your order will arrive in a safe cardboard box, with due packaging and protection from damage.
I want my clients to be happy, so let me know if you have any problems.
If you are not satisfied with your items / service for any reason, please contact me with the problem before leaving a feedback.