From 1978 to 1990, the Leningrad Optical and Mechanical Plant produced an 8-millimeter amateur film camera Aurora-219, which was one of the whole family of Aurora. Like the rest, it had a drive from an electric motor powered by four A-316 batteries, which were inserted through a removable screw on the back of the camera. The film used 1x8 mm film. in the cassette Super 8, which contained 15 meters of film with a one-sided perforation. The camera formed a 4.22 x 5.69 mm frame on the film. The T-55 2.4 / 12 mm triplet lens, the diaphragm setting the regulator knob on the left panel of the camera. The sight is direct through a lens with a beam-splitting prism. In the field of view, the aperture scale. On the front panel below the lens is a switch for choosing a compensation filter, depending on the lighting of an incandescent lamp or sunlight. There is a counter of the remaining unexposed film. Trigger is conveniently located on the removable handle. A cassette with a film is easily inserted or removed through the hinged cover on the right panel of the movie camera. Soon after the release of cameras like Aurora appeared affordable digital video cameras that had incomparable with the film technical and consumer characteristics and safely replaced them ...
I still do not have a big rating, but I'm vying for delivery and honesty.
You transfer the money to my intermediary, who gives them to me. After you receive the goods.
I selling this AS IS working condition unknown.
I do not check for and do not know if there is any issues that are not visible on outer case
All my items are sold in as shown condition I do not know if they will work and do not guarantee them to work once received they are SOLD AS IS
Each my item will be very carefully packaged and shipped after payment has been cleared.
I ship worldwide by reliable carrier providing a tracking number.
If you have any questions or require further information concerning the item, feel free to contact me.
No posts found
I accept PayPal or Credit Cards only.
• Your items will be made and shipped only after the payment is cleared.
• If you don't have Paypal account and would like to pay with your Credit Card, check this step-by-step tutorial on PayPal:
Your order will be shipped only after the payment is cleared. This means if you pay via Paypal e-checks there could be delay in 3-5 business days. You can check the status of your payment in your Paypal account or in the correspond invoice here on Lavky.
All items will be carefully packaged and sent within 1-3 business days after payment is received!
(Some items may need more time. If processing time is more than 7 days - you will find it in item description )
• Please make sure your shipping address is correct during the checkout. I will send your package to this address and not the Paypal one.
Terms & Delivery time:
• Shipping usually takes about 2-4 weeks.
Please note, transit time may vary depending on your location and customs processing, so I can’t guarantee exact arrival time.
Here are approximate terms of shipping:
- USA: 1,5 - 2,5 weeks
- Canada: 2-3 weeks
- Australia: 2-3 weeks (sometimes longer, depending on work of Australian custom)
- Europe: 1-2 weeks
- Rest of World: 2-3 weeks
• Express shipping via EMS is available upon request. Please contact me if you need it before placing an order, so we can adjust shipping prices.
• Customers are responsible for any fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping & purchasing to their respective countries.
• Your order will come in safe cardboard box
I want my clients to be happy, so report me if you have any problems.
If you are not satisfied with your items / service for any reason, please contact me with the problem before leaving a feedback.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.