+ 4pcs. NEW TESTED 6P3S 6П3С (analog 6L6 / 6L6GT / 6L6GC ) USSR TUBES VALVES
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
High quality made for the military equipment
Made in USSR
Stamp of technical control department of the manufacturer "ОТК"
The 6P3S output beam tetrode are miniature devices enclosed in glass bulb and are provided with a octal (8-pin) base, rigit leads and an indirectly heated oxide-coated cathode.
Best Quality, the Sound is nice - authentic vintage tone. Long-life no less than 5000 hrs.
All tubes new, military equipment and have "OTK" mark. Near equivalent: 6L6, 6L6GT, 6L6GC and 5881.
Filament voltage, Volt: 6.3
Anode voltage, Volt: 250
1st grid voltage, Volt: -14
2nd grid voltage, Volt: 250
Filament (heater) current, mA: 900±90
Anode current, mA: 72±18
2nd grid current, mA: no more than 9
1st grid reverse current, mkA: 3
Cathode current, mA: no less than 275
Output power, W: no less than 5.4
Mutual conductance, mA/V: 5.2 to 6.8
Internal resistance, kΩ: 25
Inter electrode capacitance, pF:
- input: 11±2
- output: 8.2±1.5
- transfer: no more than 1
Operation time over, h: 4000
Limited operating values:
Filament voltage, V: 5,7 -7
Anode voltage, V: 375
2nd grid voltage, V: 300
Cathode - heater voltage, V: 100
Anode dissipation, W: 20
2nd grid dissipation, W: 2.75
Resistance in 1st grid circuit, kΩ: 500
Noise effect is minimized.
This never been used, from the old stock.
Three reasons to buy tubes in:
1) Each tube shall be individually checked on the L1-3 military tube tester USSR before shipping.
2) Each tube is individually packed in a rigid package.
3) Most our tubes from old Army Warehouse. (New Old Stock) These tubes have improved quality and excellent life time.
Dear customer, you can combine shipping buying more than one lot.
If You need more than one lot, or another quantity - please contact.
Also please check other available items.
Thanks in advance!
No posts found
Shipping and Policies
I accept PayPal or Credit Cards only.
• Your items will be made and shipped only after the payment is cleared.
• If you don't have Paypal account and would like to pay with your Credit Card, check this step-by-step tutorial on PayPal:
Your order will be shipped only after the payment is cleared. This means if you pay via Paypal e-checks there could be delay in 3-5 business days. You can check the status of your payment in your Paypal account or in the correspond invoice here on Lavky.
All items will be carefully packaged and sent within 1-3 business days after payment is received!
(Some items may need more time. If processing time is more than 7 days - you will find it in item description )
• Please make sure your shipping address is correct during the checkout. I will send your package to this address and not the Paypal one.
Terms & Delivery time:
• Shipping usually takes about 2-4 weeks.
Please note, transit time may vary depending on your location and customs processing, so I can’t guarantee exact arrival time.
Here are approximate terms of shipping:
- USA: 1,5 - 2,5 weeks
- Canada: 2-3 weeks
- Australia: 2-3 weeks (sometimes longer, depending on work of Australian custom)
- Europe: 1-2 weeks
- Rest of World: 2-3 weeks
• All packages are sent via international registered airmail from Kiev, Ukraine.
It includes tracking number (it will be sent in e-mail notification). Each package has delivery confirmation.
Please note: some local postal services do not provide on-line tracking for international registered airmail. Such as: USA, Germany, UK, France, Italy and Australian post. So I can track your package only while it's in Ukraine.
• Express shipping via EMS is available upon request. Please contact me if you need it before placing an order, so we can adjust shipping prices.
• Customers are responsible for any fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping & purchasing to their respective countries.
• Your order will come in safe cardboard box
I want my clients to be happy, so report me if you have any problems.
If you are not satisfied with your items / service for any reason, please contact me with the problem before leaving a feedback.