Keep your valuables safe in a traditional Uzbek coin pouch! Embroidered by hand with fine silk thread, this pouch is beautiful and functional: wear as an elegant evening purse on weekends (it’s perfect for your phone and cards), and display as part of your décor the rest of the week!
Inspired by folk styles native to Uzbekistan, my pieces showcase the beauty of Lakai embroidery – a traditional Uzbek craft known for its intricate patterns, folk motifs, and bright colors. My items feature traditional images – peppers, pomegranates, iris flowers, and more – used for centuries by the Uzbek people as good luck charms. The designs are meant to protect the wearer and bring about luck, prosperity, and positivity. All designs are original – my artistic interpretation of traditional folk styles.
All items are handmade using vintage velvet and embroidered with fine silk thread.
It takes at least a week to produce each of these lovingly done handmade masterpieces.
Wide – 13 cm / 5.1"
High – 21 cm / 8.2"
Long of belt – 45 cm / 17.7" (from nylon)
- Can be dry cleaned or gentle washing.
If I do not have your color in stock, I will let you know about the possible delay. Please allow for a few days for me to complete your order.
If you have questions, do ask before making a purchase. I will do my best to answer you ASAP.
CUSTOM ORDERS: I am happy to create a custom order for you! Customize the size, shape, color, or pattern. You can even submit a pattern of your own design! Message me for details.
***Custom orders take approximately 10 days to complete. Times may vary depending on item size and complexity of the design.
**Note: Because all fabrics are vintage, color selection is limited.
No posts found
I accept PayPal or Credit Cards only.
• Your items will be made and shipped only after the payment is cleared.
• If you don't have Paypal account and would like to pay with your Credit Card, check this step-by-step tutorial on PayPal:
Your order will be shipped only after the payment is cleared. This means if you pay via Paypal e-checks there could be delay in 3-5 business days. You can check the status of your payment in your Paypal account or in the correspond invoice here on Lavky.
All items will be carefully packaged and sent within 1-3 business days after payment is received!
(Some items may need more time. If processing time is more than 7 days - you will find it in item description )
• Please make sure your shipping address is correct during the checkout. I will send your package to this address and not the Paypal one.
Terms & Delivery time:
• Shipping usually takes about 2-4 weeks.
Please note, transit time may vary depending on your location and customs processing, so I can’t guarantee exact arrival time.
Here are approximate terms of shipping:
- USA: 1,5 - 2,5 weeks
- Canada: 2-3 weeks
- Australia: 2-3 weeks (sometimes longer, depending on work of Australian custom)
- Europe: 1-2 weeks
- Rest of World: 2-3 weeks
• Express shipping via EMS is available upon request. Please contact me if you need it before placing an order, so we can adjust shipping prices.
• Customers are responsible for any fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping & purchasing to their respective countries.
• Your order will come in safe cardboard box
I want my clients to be happy, so report me if you have any problems.
If you are not satisfied with your items / service for any reason, please contact me with the problem before leaving a feedback.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.