1-48 scale model kit Messerschmitt Bf-109F-4Z/Trop WWII German fighter Plastic model kit
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Probably the most famous fighter of WWII was German Messerschmitt Bf 109.
The modification Bf 109F designed in spring 1940 became one of the best fighter aircraft of this period. It had more powerful engine DB 601E and considerable improvements in the aerodynamic. Since March 1941 it was produced Bf 109F-2 fighters that had 15-mm machine cannon MG 151/15. In June 1941 appeared modification Bf 109F-4 with 20- mm MG 151/20, better armor and other improvements. Anti-dust filters and GM 1 boost system were installed in Bf 109F-4z/Trop modification that was produced since August 1941.
Bf 109F became the basis of German fighter aviation during Barbarossa operation. They took part in hard air battles from the Kola. Since autumn Bf 109F were used in the North Africa. Many German aces – W. Molders, G. Lutzov, H. Trautloft, H.-J. Marseille and others piloted these fighters.
Paint: Unpainted, Unassembled, Kit do not contain paints and glue.
Condition: New in Box
Length model, mm: 188
The set includes:
-94 plastic parts
-1 frame is made from transparent plastic (canopy)
-scheme for painting
-detailed instruction in Russian and English languages
Glue and paint are not included
Are you interested in models that are not in the catalog?
-Write to us!
-We have a very large assortment!
-We will make the best offer for you!
After the payment is cleared, the item will be shipped from Ukraine in 3-5 business days.
Your piece will be carefully packed and sent to you with tracking.
I will send this item as soon, but please note the delivery time may vary and I am not responsible for losses or delays caused by post.
If you have any problem with your order, please, contact me before leaving your feedback. I’ll do my best to solve the problem. Thank you.
No posts found
Shipping and Policies
I accept PayPal or Credit Cards only.
• Your items will be made and shipped only after the payment is cleared.
• If you don't have Paypal account and would like to pay with your Credit Card, check this step-by-step tutorial on PayPal:
Your order will be shipped only after the payment is cleared. This means if you pay via Paypal e-checks there could be delay in 3-5 business days. You can check the status of your payment in your Paypal account or in the correspond invoice here on Lavky.
All items will be carefully packaged and sent within 1-3 business days after payment is received!
(Some items may need more time. If processing time is more than 7 days - you will find it in item description )
• Please make sure your shipping address is correct during the checkout. I will send your package to this address and not the Paypal one.
Terms & Delivery time:
• Shipping usually takes about 2-4 weeks.
Please note, transit time may vary depending on your location and customs processing, so I can’t guarantee exact arrival time.
Here are approximate terms of shipping:
- USA: 1,5 - 2,5 weeks
- Canada: 2-3 weeks
- Australia: 2-3 weeks (sometimes longer, depending on work of Australian custom)
- Europe: 1-2 weeks
- Rest of World: 2-3 weeks
• All packages are sent via international registered airmail from Kiev, Ukraine.
It includes tracking number (it will be sent in e-mail notification). Each package has delivery confirmation.
Please note: some local postal services do not provide on-line tracking for international registered airmail. Such as: USA, Germany, UK, France, Italy and Australian post. So I can track your package only while it's in Ukraine.
• Express shipping via EMS is available upon request. Please contact me if you need it before placing an order, so we can adjust shipping prices.
• Customers are responsible for any fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping & purchasing to their respective countries.
• Your order will come in safe cardboard box
I want my clients to be happy, so report me if you have any problems.
If you are not satisfied with your items / service for any reason, please contact me with the problem before leaving a feedback.