This easy bookmark crochet pattern is perfect for someone who likes a cats and also perfect for someone with a practical sense because this crochet bookmark is great for using up scrap yarn.
I'm sure your child will read more often and with great pleasure if he has such a funny friend, and maybe this cat bookmark will be a gift for your family or friends...
... and another bookmark - Rabbit - https://lavky.com/handmade/home-and-hobby/home-improvement/rabbit-bookmark-crochet-pattern-pdf/?product=DP190392
The pattern is in PDF format, and one version are available:
FINISHED SIZE: The head cat is approximately 2.5 cm (1/2''), the length of the cord is about 32 cm (1/2'').
This pattern includes:
- 9 pages A4 of detailed instructions
- 40 photos illustrating the process
- step-by-step tutorial with photos.
- Instant digital download
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
The instructions are detailed and easy to follow if you know the basic stitches and techniques used to make amigurumi.
- Work in the round
- Single crochet
- Double crochet
- Treble crochet
- Slip stitch
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
The pattern uses Crochet hook - US size B-1 (2.25 mm) and sport (5 ply) weight yarn.
and You will need:
– Polyester fiberfill for stuffing.
– Black embroidery thread.
– 2 mm black beads.
– Tapestry and embroidery needles.
– Black sewing thread.
– Jute twine.
– Black nylon thread.
– Dry soft pastels or eye shadows in gray, brown, or ginger tones.
– Short-cut brush, or a cotton swab, or a cosmetic shadow applicator.
– Paper Glue.
– Stitch marker.
This crochet pattern is available for Instant Download. When your payment is cleared you will receive an email with all the information needed to download your file.
This pattern is made by FireFlyCrochets. All rights reserved. Please do not pretend to this pattern as yours.
You may sell finished products made from this pattern in limited series and handmade by you but please provide a link to my shop.
Permission is NOT granted for to sell, copy, publish or distribute this pattern or elements of this pattern on paper or other media, any resources on the Internet as a fully or partially, both paid and free paid.
If you have any questions about this pattern, don’t hesitate to send me a message.
Thank you for visiting my shop!
No posts found
I accept PayPal or Credit Cards only.
• Your items will be made and shipped only after the payment is cleared.
• If you don't have Paypal account and would like to pay with your Credit Card, check this step-by-step tutorial on PayPal:
Your order will be shipped only after the payment is cleared. This means if you pay via Paypal e-checks there could be delay in 1-2 business days. You can check the status of your payment in your Paypal account or in the correspond invoice here on Lavky.
All items will be carefully packaged and sent within 1-3 business days after payment is received!
(Some items may need more time. If processing time is more than 7 days - you will find it in item description )
• Please make sure your shipping address is correct during the checkout. I will send your package to this address and not the Paypal one.
Terms & Delivery time:
• Shipping usually takes about 2-4 weeks.
Please note, transit time may vary depending on your location and customs processing, so I can’t guarantee exact arrival time.
Here are approximate terms of shipping:
- USA: 1,5 - 2,5 weeks
- Canada: 2-3 weeks
- Australia: 2-3 weeks (sometimes longer, depending on work of Australian custom)
- Europe: 1-2 weeks
- Rest of World: 2-3 weeks
• Express shipping via EMS is available upon request. Please contact me if you need it before placing an order, so we can adjust shipping prices.
• Customers are responsible for any fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping & purchasing to their respective countries.
• Your order will come in safe cardboard box
I want my clients to be happy, so report me if you have any problems.
If you are not satisfied with your items / service for any reason, please contact me with the problem before leaving a feedback.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.